FP2 Binary Blobs Download Page¶
Special License Agreement for downloading, installing and using Fairphone 2 Software binaries.
Read this Agreement carefully before downloading, installing or using the Software. By downloading, installing or using the Software, you agree to be bound to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, cancel the installation or downloading, and destroy the Software.
- Software means the Fairphone 2 software binaries (with any third-party software included therein, to the extent Fairphone can transfer a right to such software), any other software or media with any upgrades, modified versions, updates, additions, and copies, which is provided as per this Special License Agreement (the “Agreement”) and you are about to download, install or use. The Software is suitable for and must be used only with a Fairphone 2.
- Fairphone grants you a free of charge, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, limited copyright license to download, install and use the Software for non commercial purposes only on a Fairphone 2 device in machine-readable (i.e., object code) environment. You are not allowed to use the Software in any other way. You are also not allowed to remove portions of the Software, alter or otherwise modify it, or translate, reproduce, copy, reverse engineer, reverse compile, disassemble or transfer the Software.
- You are allowed to only use the Software in a manner that complies with all applicable laws in the jurisdiction in which you use the Software, including, but not limited to, applicable restrictions concerning copyright, other intellectual property rights and anti-fragmentation requirements. You have the duty to check if you need separate licenses to use the Software and obtain them. You must not take any actions that may result in the fragmentation of Android.
- Fairphone and its licensors shall retain all title, ownership and Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Software and any derivative thereof. “Intellectual Property Rights” shall mean all patent, copyright, trade secret, trademark and other proprietary and intellectual property rights, including moral rights.
- This Agreement applies from the first date you download the Software and you may terminate it at any time by permanently destroying, the Software, all backup copies, and all related materials. This Agreement can be terminated in writing by Fairphone, at any time, without prior notice. Upon termination, you must destroy the Software, all backup copies, and all related material.
- The Software is provided to you as is, meaning that Fairphone makes no warranties or representations regarding the Software, including any warranties or representations regarding its fitness and merchantability, that it does not infringe third parties rights, that will meet your requirements of use, or that it will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- This Agreement creates no obligations on the part of Fairphone or its licensors.
- Dutch law applies to this Agreement. All disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be solved by the arbitral tribunal of the Foundation for the Resolution of ICT Disputes, seated in the Hague, the Netherlands, under the rules of such tribunal.
- This is the entire agreement between Fairphone and you relating to the Software, and it supersedes any prior representations, discussions, undertakings, end-user agreements, communications, or advertising relating to the Software.
I acknowledge that I have read the above terms and conditions and by indicating acceptance of the same agree to be bound by them.
|sibon-18.04.1||Agree and download|