Fairphone Open 19.08.1 release¶
Fairphone Open 19.08.1 has been released. You can get it through the Updater, or by download in the download section of this site.
- Fix crash in settings when manually adding WiFi network
- Fix typo in camera module info translations
- Update Hiccup app: Fix filename to read power off reason from
- Update Chromium WebView to 75.0.3770.149
- Update Firefox Klar to 8.0.15
- 2019-08-01 security patch level
- Update Google platform tools (adb, fastboot) in manual installation archive
- from the Android Security Bulletin—March 2019:
- CVE-2018-10883, CVE-2018-13917, CVE-2019-2003
- from the Android Security Bulletin—April 2019:
- CVE-2017-17772, CVE-2018-11878, CVE-2018-11894, CVE-2018-11897, CVE-2018-11930, CVE-2018-11940, CVE-2018-11953, CVE-2019-2027, CVE-2019-2028, CVE-2019-2029, CVE-2019-2031, CVE-2019-2034, CVE-2019-2035, CVE-2019-2037, CVE-2019-2038, CVE-2019-2039
- from the Android Security Bulletin—May 2019:
- CVE-2018-11955, CVE-2018-13901, CVE-2019-2043, CVE-2019-2044, CVE-2019-2045, CVE-2019-2046, CVE-2019-2047, CVE-2019-2051, CVE-2019-2052, CVE-2019-2053
- from the Android Security Bulletin—June 2019:
- CVE-2019-2090, CVE-2019-2091, CVE-2019-2092, CVE-2019-2094, CVE-2019-2096, CVE-2019-2097, CVE-2019-2098, CVE-2019-2099, CVE-2019-2101, CVE-2019-2102, CVE-2019-2269, CVE-2019-2279
- from the Android Security Bulletin—July 2019:
- CVE-2019-2105, CVE-2019-2106, CVE-2019-2107, CVE-2019-2109, CVE-2019-2116, CVE-2019-2117, CVE-2019-2276, CVE-2019-2305, CVE-2019-2307, CVE-2019-2308, CVE-2019-2326, CVE-2019-2328
- from the Android Security Bulletin—August 2019:
- CVE-2019-2120, CVE-2019-2122, CVE-2019-2125, CVE-2019-2126, CVE-2019-2128, CVE-2019-2129, CVE-2019-2130, CVE-2019-2131, CVE-2019-2132, CVE-2019-2133, CVE-2019-2134, CVE-2019-2135, CVE-2019-2136
Please report any (new) issues through the bugtracker. As usual, please specify the steps to reproduce, and provide as many details as possible.
If you are coming from Android 6, the Android 7 upgrade cannot be installed on encrypted devices with secure start-up enabled. Please disable secure start-up first: go to security settings and re-enter your current screen lock, but leave secure start-up disabled. You should undo this after installing the update.
If you do encounter the decryption issue after upgrading to Android 7, do not wipe your data. You can flash Android 6 to get your data back and follow the workaround on the bugtracker to install Android 7.