Fairphone Open 21.10.0-rel.2 release¶
Fairphone Open 21.10.0-rel.2 has been released. You can get it through the updater, or by download in the download section of this site.
- Update kernel based on the version used in LineageOS 17.1. This includes linux-stable patches up to 3.4.113, an updated WiFi driver and more!
- Use “new-style UID routing” in the networking stack
- Adjust and clean up WiFi configuration files
- Set default wallpaper picker for launcher
- Fix connecting to WiFi networks with hidden SSID
- Checkup: Fix misplaced action bar after fullscreen test
- Update Chromium WebView to version 94.0.4606.95
- Update to security patch level 2021-11-05 1
- from the Android Security Bulletin—October 2021:
- CVE-2020-24588, CVE-2020-26139, CVE-2020-29660, CVE-2021-0651, CVE-2021-0652, CVE-2021-0706, CVE-2021-0708, CVE-2021-0870
- from the Android Security Bulletin—November 2021:
- CVE-2021-0434, CVE-2021-0650, CVE-2021-0919, CVE-2021-0920, CVE-2021-0926, CVE-2021-0928, CVE-2021-0929, CVE-2021-0930, CVE-2021-0931, CVE-2021-0933, CVE-2021-1048 1
1 Even though the security patch level is not set to 2021-11-06, we do have the required patch for CVE-2021-1048 in.
Please report any (new) issues through the public issue tracker. As usual, please specify the steps to reproduce, and provide as many details as possible.