Fairphone Open 18.04.1 release¶
Fairphone Open 18.04.1 has been released. You can get it through the updater, or by download in the download section of this site.
- from Android Security Bulletin for April 2018:
- CVE-2017-13267, CVE-2017-13274, CVE-2017-13276, CVE-2017-13277, CVE-2017-13278, CVE-2017-13279, CVE-2017-13280, CVE-2017-13284, CVE-2017-13285, CVE-2017-13287, CVE-2017-13289, CVE-2017-13290, CVE-2017-13294, CVE-2017-13295, CVE-2017-13296, CVE-2017-13297, CVE-2017-13298, CVE-2017-13299, CVE-2017-13300
- from Android Security Bulletin for January 2018:
- CVE-2017-13215, CVE-2017-13216
- from Android Security Bulletin for December 2017:
Please note: Due to missing platform vendor specific patches, the Android security patch level has only been raised to February 1, 2018. Protecting our users is our top priority, and as this month’s software update addresses some important security issues, we have decided to not wait with releasing this month’s update. We are working closely with our platform vendor to address the remaining issues as quickly as possible.